cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense - just can't get it to work

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Steve Collins <trib AT stephencollins.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense - just can't get it to work
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:01:25 -0400

Steve Collins wrote:
> I've tried getting several versions of wpLicense to work on my blog (now
> using
> 0.7.5), but just can't get it to ever save a set of license selections
> successfully. I'm guessing it's an issue related to one of the .js files,
> but
> I can't be sure.

What browser are you using?

> Every time I make a set of selections and click save, the page then
> refreshes
> with "undefined" as my license.

So you're able to select the license successfully? Does it show the
license options in a drop-down on the content license page, or does it
tell you that it has to fall back to the non-dynamic behavior?

> Does anyone have a debug version I can use so that I can figure out what's
> up,
> or, if Nathan's available, I can grant him temporary admin access to my blog
> for bug squashing purposes.

There's not a debug version. If you want to send me a username/passwd
off list, I can take a look. I'm traveling part of the day tomorrow so
it may be late tomorrow/Tuesday before I look at it.

Nathan

--
Nathan R. Yergler
Senior Software Engineer