cc-ca - Re: [Cc-ca] Creative Commons on CBC/Radio Canada?

cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Canada

  • From: "philippa lawson" <plawson AT uottawa.ca>
  • To: <cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-ca] Creative Commons on CBC/Radio Canada?
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:03:24 -0400

I believe that CIPPIC has proposed to the CBC that it adopt CC licences (after we noticed that the BBC had taken such steps) - Marcus or David, can you confirm/elaborate?  It's certainly been on our agenda. (i.e., we agree with you!)

Pippa

Philippa Lawson
Executive Director and General Counsel
Canadian Internet Policy and Public Interest Clinic (CIPPIC)
University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law
57 Louis Pasteur
Ottawa, Canada K1N 6N5
tel: (613) 562-5800 x.2556