cc-bizcom - Re: [Cc-bizcom] Share-revenues as an alternative to Non-commercial

cc-bizcom AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A discussion of hybrid open source and proprietary licensing models.

  • From: Marius Amado Alves <amado.alves AT netcabo.pt>
  • To: cc-bizcom AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-bizcom] Share-revenues as an alternative to Non-commercial
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 04:37:57 +0100

I particularly like the way CopyFlex, unlike my Share-revenues idea, qualifies as open source under the OSI Open Source Definition.

Please point to the CopyFlex license. I looked around and did not find it. From what I did find, it seems no, it will not be OSI-compliant, it will probably breach clause 6 like the rest of us. But we need to see the license to know for sure.

For the record, I must say I'm not particularly interested in being OSI-compliant. But that's another (long) story.