byte-of-python - [Byte-of-Python] Re: Choice of GUI toolkit in Python

byte-of-python AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion regarding the book 'A Byte of Python'

  • From: baiju m <baijum81 AT gmail.com>
  • To: byte-of-python AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Byte-of-Python] Re: Choice of GUI toolkit in Python
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:48:47 +0530

Re: Choice of GUI toolkit in Python

> It actually boils down to one question - if you are going to write a
> complicated GUI in Python, which of these toolkits would you use?

For the last three months, I have involved in a project using PyGTK2.
Its almost one and half year I started learning PyGTK, I find it is very
easy to learn and at same time very powerful. I think PyGTK is one
of the best binding ever written for a GUI toolkit.

Regards,
Baiju M

  • [Byte-of-Python] Re: Choice of GUI toolkit in Python, baiju m, 01/20/2005