bluesky - Re: the british

bluesky AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global-Scale Distributed Storage Systems

  • From: Dan Moniz <dnm AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Global-Scale Distributed Storage Systems" <bluesky AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: the british
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 02:58:07 -0400

Ooops, his email ended in "cheers, - steve"... Perhaps he's a Brit....??? No
wonder I pissed him off.

You guys are more than the Texans of Europe, Britain is the best example of
a worldwide failure to date!

And to think, you Brits still bow before the queen.

Oh, I love it. America beat your ass, with one of your own officers
(Washington), then we saved it twice (WW 1 and 2).

Oh, and the best part of the history books: when Washington rowed across the
Delaware, it was an act of desperation. But you Brits were passed out drunk,
after throwing a victory party..... and that's how we won our Independence!
Because of the drunken Brits!

Hell, I'd trust those Aussie convicts, drunken Kiwi's, worthless Canadians,
and poor Indians, before a Brit! The only thing Britain has going for them
is the fact they speak English (incorrectly, I might add)...

I cant wait for the next 4th of July, I'm going to celebrate it in Britain!

Cheers mate

This is simultaneously laughable and appalling. Not only is Steve not British, he's probably as American as anyone I know. Furthermore, I do recall a number of messages back you making the statement: