bluesky - Re: the british

bluesky AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global-Scale Distributed Storage Systems

  • From: ian AT hawk.freenetproject.org (Ian Clarke)
  • To: Josh <josh AT mercuryfs.net>
  • Cc: Global-Scale Distributed Storage Systems <bluesky AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: the british
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:15:08 -0700

On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 04:31:04PM -0700, Josh wrote:
> Ooops, his email ended in "cheers, - steve"... Perhaps he's a Brit....??? No
> wonder I pissed him off.

Your ill-informed anti-British bigotry, your substance-free ideas, and
laughably overblown ego, combine to make you one of the first people I
have seriously considered making my mail server block all emails from
automatically.

I waste my time on this one occasion to ask those on this list to
please not waste any more of their time on you, since I am sure that
every response, regardless of its content, only serves to inflate your
ego further.

If anyone ever proposed the perfect design for a person to irritate me,
you would definitely constitute prior art.

Ian.