bluesky - RE: i've got a design you guys would be interested in

bluesky AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global-Scale Distributed Storage Systems

  • From: "Josh" <josh AT mercuryfs.net>
  • To: "'Global-Scale Distributed Storage Systems'" <bluesky AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: i've got a design you guys would be interested in
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:49:49 -0700

To be honest, I've never heard of ocean store. Thanks, I will look it up
immediately. I found out about freenet via an attorney. I've been so focused
on the design that I haven't read up on all the others... yet.. As for the
presentation, you probably need the shockwave player, the flash player won't
do it. The link to it is at my site, www.mercuryfs.net/presentations.

- josh