baslinux - [BL] archive of messages?

  • From: TLMaiden AT aol.com
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: baslinux-owner AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] archive of messages?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 15:48:50 -0400 (EDT)

I just got off trying to access the archive of messages for this list.  It seems most of the archive is gone!  I had problems with my PC and had to reload the OS from scratch.  I lost a lot of stuff I had been saving, notes on how to do things etc.  I needed some information from the archive but its no longer there.  Is this a temporary problem or permanent?

  • [BL] archive of messages?, TLMaiden, 08/28/2014