baslinux - Re: [BL] splitvt not working

  • From: monz <joemonz AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] splitvt not working
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 14:47:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sindi,

I did finally install glibc from the Slackware4 repository -
it came as two separate packages: glibc1.tgz and glibc2.tgz.

After that I also downloaded the oldest version of Screen
from the GNU website, and still got compile errors.
It tells me that my "sockets and fifo are not useable".

Splitvt still gives the same error as I described before.
Bottom line is, now my BL3 is a lot more bloated and I still
can't split my terminal into different windows. :(

- monz