baslinux - Re: [BL] Entering hard disk

  • From: Dennis Holierhoek <dennis.hh AT hotmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Entering hard disk
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 13:55:44 +0100

Terry, you're right. But I'm just searching for good floppy disk OSes to
write an article about and I want to explain people how you work with them.
Have you ever tried Kolibri OS? It has got a read-only function for NTFS and
a read-write function for FAT12/36. And a bunch of stuff, like over 30 games,
a text editor, a web brouwser, a table editor, a file download and lots more,
on 1 floppy disk!

Dennis