baslinux - [BL] Entering hard disk

  • From: Dennis Holierhoek <dennis.hh AT hotmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Entering hard disk
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 21:40:56 +0100

Hello Basic Linux team;

How can you enter the hard disk in the graphical file brouwser? I really want
to enter it, so I can use Basic Linux as a rescue OS.

Another question; has Basic Linux a logo? I want to write an article about
floppy OSes and I need a logo to make labels to print and paste on the floppy.

I really like your OS, because everything goes blazingly fast. Instead of
Windows, I never have to wait to do something in Basic Linux.

Cheers;
Dennis