baslinux - [BL] naim not working

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] naim not working
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 15:03:12 +0000 (UTC)

I downloaded BL3 add-on naim.gz and gunzipped it in BL2.
ldd - not a dynamic executable.
./naim - cannot execute binary file.

Is this uclibc-static? The SW11 glibc upgrade broke uclibc-Abiword.

Trying to communicate with my partner who is away for a week and has access only to a library computer (Windows). Would it even have AIM?
He did not bring a laptop because it was a 5 mile walk from the highway exit where his ride was going to drop him off. Stuck with Windows.

I asked visualserver.org to install telnet (library computer does not do ssh) and ytalk. Will see if sdf has 'talk'.

Sindi Keesan