baslinux - [BL] Installing BL 3 without a floppy drive

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Installing BL 3 without a floppy drive
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:39:01 -0700 (PDT)

I recently learned that Ultimate Boot CD 4.11 has a copy of BL 3.4 on it. I tried to install it to the hard drive of a gateway solo 2000 laptop. Unfortunately, I am unable to set up the boot loader. This is likely due to the fact that I am not booting BL 3 from floppy, rather I am booting it from within a cd file system. Is there a copy of BL 3 available as a stand alone cd iso that is installable?

Respectfully,
Christopher Rose

KF6SNJ
Linux Counter User: #350477
http://www.counter.li.org
Harmonica Player - Prince of Peace Lutheran Church Lakewood WA