baslinux - Re: [BL] can't access Sindi's file area

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] can't access Sindi's file area
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:51:59 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Can't access KEESAN.FREESHELL.ORG/BL (can't remember the rest of the URL).
Getting a socket error.

I could not access my account this morning but it works now, and I can access my website with lynx. Try again. What files are you after?
(And who are you?).

Please do NOT download everything at the site all on one day. Someone
probably tried to do that once and exceeded my daily quota and I could
not access the website even from my own account there.