baslinux - Re: [BL] BL on Ebay

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL on Ebay
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 13:00:24 -0200

Hi, fellows!

I am surprised.
It's an AUCTION, and the starting bid is US$ 9.99 (something about C$
10.47).
"infradatainc" ships to North and South America, Europe, Asia and
Australia !
Here goes the url:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Basic-Linux-The-Floppy-Installed-or-RAMDISK-load-Linux_W0QQitemZ260530457999QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item3ca8d34d8f

Cheers