baslinux - Re: [BL] difficulty finding dependency

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] difficulty finding dependency
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 22:11:06 GMT

Download and pkg my operalib.tgz package, which should have all the
libraries needed for Opera (in less space than installing several
other packages). Run ldconfig.

Download Opera 9.64 for linux in tar.gz format, QT-static. Let me knohave
trouble finding it. To /

tar -zxvf opera*.tar.gz - unpacks it to an opera directgory.

Rather than installing Opera, I run it from the opera wrapper script
in /opera-9*. cd /opera*, opera. Then you can try several versions.

Opera 8.54 uses much less memory than Opera 9 versions.