baslinux - Re: [BL] scp in BL 3.50

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] scp in BL 3.50
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 15:29:10 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

I have ssh working, but i see that scp is not
part of the "addons" ssh.tgz package.
How can i properly add scp to my system?

-monz

You can compile for yourself either pscp or dropbear (smaller) or if you have glibc 2.2.5 or later, use the ones I compiled, or I can try to compile statically against uclibc if you like.

Another list member is going to figure out for me how to compile against libc5 on a glibc system. I need to do something with configure or the Makefile or profile, I think.

If you are not worried about security, use ftpput and wget. Or upload with httpd (or mini_httpd) on the sending computer if you have *nix on both computers.