baslinux - [BL] Compiling just via-rhine.o network module

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Compiling just via-rhine.o network module
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:00:49 +0000 (UTC)

http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/2.4.31/via-rhine.o

Testing working with my Gigabyte AMD-cpu computer with VIA network adaptor onboard.

I was able to compile just this one module by editing .config using make menuconfig, then make depend, then make modules (no need to remake the kernel). It whizzed past the other modules. Do not first 'make clean' or you will have to remake all the modules and probably also the kernel.
There must be a way to tell it to just make a single module.

Sindi Keesan

  • [BL] Compiling just via-rhine.o network module, baslinux, 07/02/2008