baslinux - [BL] loadline.exe

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] loadline.exe
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:14:08 +0200

So bad I spoiled my usual boot procedure. I have a booting Linux vl3
on hda2 it boots with lilo. Lilo is located at the hda2 partition and
than it is made to be the boot partition by selecting hda2 as the
bootable partition with cfdisk this has worked now for years and my
project was to install freedos on hda1. Well that changed something
and now I can't boot anything of the hard disk. The cdrom is broken
so I can't boot of the vl3 cdrom, but I can boot freedos from the boot
floppy. so my question if if I can use the loadline and boot.bat that
comes with BL and modifie the boot.bat to make it boot my vl3 system
from freedos? /Mikkel