baslinux - [BL] netrix text browser

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] netrix text browser
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:37:29 +0000 (UTC)

http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/netrik-glibc225 and netrik-keys.txt

Requires gpm and ncurses dynamic libraries.
I compiled the default, which works on my 266MHz laptop.

Cannot handle SSL. They plan javascript support in the distant future.

The latest DamnSmallLinux uses this very fast and small but not all that capable text browser.

If anyone is interested I can make a package with the documentation in
html or text form.

I needed to install ncurses before it would configure/make.

79K binary. config file optional.

Sindi

I did not check if it works with 2.2 kernel (elinks did not).
There are some precompiled rpms.

  • [BL] netrix text browser, baslinux, 04/22/2008