baslinux - [BL] Defining keyboad map : program 'xev' wanted !

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Defining keyboad map : program 'xev' wanted !
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:34:19 +0200 (CEST)

Czerno typing : hi, List !

I'm going to define the keyboard table for my 102 k French keyboard,
since couldn't find a suitable, ready made one that /worked/. To that
end it seems
I need the programme 'xev'.

Would someone kindly provide the binary xev ? I haven't got a system
on which to do compiles :=(
Oh, and Steven might wish to host xev among the BL files, could be
of use to more than one or two non-US based BL3 users !

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I am typing in *Lynx*, and this field for data entry got way too

many lines. I know how to erase lines w/ Ctrl-U, but is there a way
for /removing/ a line altogether rather than just deleting the
contents ?
Apologies should there remain a lot of empty lines below, between the

signature and the unavoidable plug from Yahoo!

--
Ninho