baslinux - [BL] (no subject)

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] (no subject)
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:22:20 +0200 (CEST)

This is Czerno again... with more questions.

My CDROM is the old Mitsumi type hooked to a SoundBlaster 16 card.
Is cdrom.o the appropriate module for it ? I guess I need give it
parameters, but Googling didn't disclose which.

Do I also need to load a specific module for the soundblaster itself
?

What can I use for a light weight NNTP news reader (besides Telnet) ?

And while I'm typing, how do I exchange left/right mouse buttons in X
?

As always, sincere thanks in advance

--
Czerno

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes
sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com