baslinux - Re: [BL] No space left on device(BL3-4qemu.img doe sn't work)

  • From: "Karolis Lyvens" <karolisl AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] No space left on device(BL3-4qemu.img doe sn't work)
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:47:24 +0300

On 7/5/06, 赵刚 <merryzhao AT 126.com> wrote:

BasLin Qemu image is a good idea!
I havd tried it for a whole afternoon,but it doesn't work.
At first,I use BL3.4-qemu.img as a virtual floppy disk,
change fda D:\BL3.4-qemu.img
info block
I found BL3.4-qemu.img had been 'inserted'floppy driver,but I input :
C:>A:

Maybe this is too obvious, but Baslin Qemu image is used instead of
your Freedos Qemu image... Just run Qemu with that Baslin image, not
FreeDOS.

Launch it like:
If you're using Windows, then go Start>Run, insert cmd, press run
button, and type:
c:
cd \
cd "Program files\Qemu"
[Copy that BL Qemu image to C:\Program Files\Qemu first...]
qemu BL3.4-qemu.img

If you're running Linux on your PC and have Qemu installed, fire up terminal
and
cd [Path\To\Your\BL Image]
qemu BL3.4-qemu.img

Tell me if that helps

Guest OS(Dos) gave a error message:"General failure reading drive
Abort,Retry,Fail? "

So, I have to use BL3.4-qemu.img as a virtual CDROM disk,
change CDROM D:\BL3.4-qemu.img
info block
Everything seem OK!but I use the a virtual CDROM disk,Guest OS(Dos) gave
another error message:"CDR103:CDROM not High Sierra or ISO-9660 format
reading drive Abort,Retry,Fail? "

Could you give me a hand?

Best Regards
mathew

你 不 想 试 试 今 夏 最 "酷" 的 邮 箱 吗 ?
蕴 涵 中 华 传 统 文 化 于 世 界 一 流 科 技 之 中,创 新 Ajax 技 术,126 "D 计 划"火 热 体 验 中 !