baslinux - Re: [BL] naim compiling was: BL 3.32 in qemu report/questions

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] naim compiling was: BL 3.32 in qemu report/questions
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:38:00 -0700

sindi keesan wrote:

> I still have it, though that computer does not always boot (I think it
> might be the 200 watt power supply, with too many drives, which I can fix
> by removing the 360K floppy drive). I will attempt this if someone steers
> me to the source code, and if David will help when needed.

http://naim.n.ml.org/ is the main site.
http://shell.n.ml.org/n/naim/naim-0.11.8.1.tar.bz2 is the latest
release. It uses the new AOL protocol, which is the feature that James
wants.

To build, just unpack, descend into the top source directory, and
execute configure && make. make install DESTDIR="/directory" will
allow you to install it to any empty directory, so you can easily make
a .tgz by switching to the directory and using tar.

David

  • Re: [BL] naim compiling was: BL 3.32 in qemu report/questions, David Moberg, 04/20/2006