baslinux - Re: [BL] USB keyboard (bad board?)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] USB keyboard (bad board?)
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 00:14:13 +0000 (UTC)

The motherboard that would not boot most of the time with Compaq or IBM (2 models) keyboards (all small-end PS/2 style) or a big-end 84-key keyboard via an adaptor, boots every time with two other big-end 101 key keyboards - Acer and AST (older models).

With USB keyboard it booted linux then crashed.

What would make the keyboards behave so differently?