baslinux - [BL] revised static busybox 1.1.0

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] revised static busybox 1.1.0
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:04:24 +0000 (UTC)

http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/busybox-1.1.0-static uclibc version.
I removed a bunch of things that I decided were not needed, made ping more talkative, added options to find and grep, etc. I don't promise it all works but nothing obvious to me is broken.

Again, busybox.sh (used in a directory containing only this file and a symlink from it to busybox) created a bunch of links to applets that were not actually in this version. Maybe it found busybox 1.0.1 somewhere on my computer and used that? I removed those links.

I have added to Steven's selection: comm, fbset, hdparm, klogd, modprobe, ftpget, telnetd, pipe_progress. 434K, not much larger. I left out watch.
I also added bbconfig which you are supposed to use to make links or something.

Report any problems to me.

  • [BL] revised static busybox 1.1.0, sindi keesan, 02/21/2006