baslinux - [BL] Busybox 1.01, was " new release of BL?"

  • From: Stephen Clement <s.clement AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Busybox 1.01, was " new release of BL?"
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 02:02:31 -0500

Hi all,

such as busybox? They have version 1.01 out now, which I suspect is slightly more stable than the prerelease version which is in BL3.

I have been very happy with the performance/stability of the current busybox (unlike some of the earlier versions). I see no reason to change it (particularly since I no
longer have a uClibc partition).

And on that note, here's a almost-everything-compiled-in version of busybox 1.01!

http://stevo32.no-ip.org/files/busybox.bl3.gz

It was statically compiled on BLAG Linux 10000 (http://www.blagblagblag.org/) and has barely been tested, so test it out first before you replace the other busybox with it!

Thanks,
Stephen Clement