baslinux - Re: [BL] Xkb (solved)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Xkb (solved)
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 12:03:07 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005, mikkel meinike wrote:

Hay

Ok I unpacked xbin.tgz and got xkbcomp and made dir
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb where i put itxkbcomp. Then I installed
xfnts.tgz and that was all I started X and I had the danish letters
working. Great thanks fore the help. (Is there a solution for the
backspace probleme the one I tryed changing xinitrc did not work?)

Another list member helped me to write my own .xinitrc to fix the backspace problem. Look in the BL archives. I may have posted my .xinitrc (which also lets me use an 84-key AT style keyboard with PgUp instead of PageUp, etc.) - if not, I will do so.

I see that you are Danish, not Dutch. I have not been reading recent postings.

/Mikkel