baslinux - [BL] Old mail

  • From: mikkel meinike <mimeini AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Old mail
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:34:02 +0200

He !
I made a mistake. I thought that I could find all posted mail in the archive with the goggle search so I deleted every BL mail as I moved to my new mailbox. anyway I can't find my previous mail by a "site: lists.ibiblio.org +baslinux X problem (as usual)" for instants. So does someone have the time to foreword my the whole "X problem (as usual)" dialog + the "small compiler" dialog that has bin in the last couple of weeks.

Thanks
Mikkel

  • [BL] Old mail, mikkel meinike, 09/14/2005