baslinux - [BL] unsubscribe

  • From: "Max L. Eidswick" <max AT RedPawSystems.com>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] unsubscribe
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:20:20 -0600

unsubscribe

Max L. Eidswick

Red Paw Systems, Inc.

+1 (970) 691-4640 direct/cell

+1 (970) 493-8436 fax

max AT RedPawSystems.com  email

www.RedPawSystems.com website

From: baslinux-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:baslinux-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Christian Gläsing
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 2:13 PM
To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [BL] Lilo Problem

Hi!

I´m a beginner with linux and want to setup my old lebook notebook with basic linux, everything works good als long as i use the boot disks, the install to the hd worked too.

i did also the boot with "hd root =/dev/hda1" and the lilo -v after that.

Now is the Problem that lilo din´t load without the floppy disk.

it stops with "li". I searched the web and have read that the problem is that my hd is bigger than 1024.

What can i do to fix this problem?