baslinux - [BL] Re:Re pcmcia 3c589c

  • From: "NRK" <nrk19 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] Re:Re pcmcia 3c589c
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:02:14 -0400

Yes, my router is configured to serve dhcp; and it has performed this
service on my small home network.
By using the route command as you have instructed, I can now reach the outside
world. I will continue to work at the dhcp challenge.
Incidently, this message is being written and sent from the little old Ascentia laptop
that was on its way to the trash bin. When it was given to me, I thought it
was useful to do my DOS labs but little else. This is a thrill for me. Perhaps,
I am a man of simple pleasure. Thank you again.

Nate

  • [BL] Re:Re pcmcia 3c589c, NRK, 04/15/2005