baslinux - Re: [BL] Snake for BasicLinux

  • From: Stephen Clement <s.clement AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Snake for BasicLinux
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:34:16 -0500

3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

David Moberg wrote:

it's the classic game of snake, and it's nice and small, too. 1.5KB kind of small.
Isn't this what comes with BL2?

Yup (I think it might have been in BL1 too). And the game that replaces it in BL3 is even better.

You guys knew there are games in BasicLinux, didn't you?

I don't remember there being a Snake game in BL2, my memory must be going (or I never discovered them). Ah well. I knew there were games in BL3, I just deleted them for more space, and I have a feeling I'm not alone in doing this.

Stephen Clement