baslinux - [BL] Snake for BasicLinux

  • From: Stephen Clement <s.clement AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Snake for BasicLinux
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 02:23:23 -0500

Hi all,

I found this lying around the net, so I thought you guys might be interested, it's the classic game of snake, and it's nice and small, too. 1.5KB kind of small. Yes, 1.5KB, you're not seeing things. Works perfectly, should work with BL1/2, but I haven't tested it.

From the header:

Use 4, n, or the left-arrow key to turn the snake left.
Use 5, m, or the right-arrow key to turn the snake right.
Eating the blocks adds to your score and makes you grow longer.
Avoid the walls and your own tail.

Also, you can use 'q' to quit.

I found this at:

http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/software/tiny/