baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 ISO worked/Suggestion.

  • From: "rvijay07" <rvijay07 AT myway.com>
  • To: keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 ISO worked/Suggestion.
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 00:44:13 -0500 (EST)

Good question inregards to my system. Presently, I have just one desktop
tower that is 200MHz. The original windows user of this PC claimed that this
PC WILL NOT WORK due to virus problems. I put linux on it and this PC came to
me with open arms. Problem is that the HD crashed. Also Mother Board doesn't
boot all the time. So, I wish to install BL on it and leave it running all
the time (Power is not an issue).

PCs have become so cheap that people are discarding them a lot and prefer to
buy a new one. Hopefully, in the future I may assist in recycling them in a
very small way. (For eg., my local freecycle list offers some old hardware
every week but not the associated software)

I am not that technically knowledgable to make my own ISO. I would live that
to those with better experience in this regard.

Vijay

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.