baslinux - Re: [BL] mutt problems

  • From: cce.zizkov AT volny.cz
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] mutt problems
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:05:17

On 12 Dec 04 at 8:39, dos AT lieber.com.ar wrote:

> I would make:
>
> F9: Mail receive & send
>
> A lot of SMTP servers authenticate by first doing POP3 before letting
> do SMTP.

Hi Alejandro,

I think there is a different option for pmailrc that ensures
this type of authentication. I will take your recommendation into
account, but I probably cannot test it myself.

I am right now working at the conversion scripts for pmail/Linux
and got the same error message that you had in November: "no
postponed file specified". In my case this is caused by a wrong
first line in the outbox file. Obviously it has to be exactly
in the same form and language as in the sample you can generate with
'pmail -t'. Other "FromSpace" lines will not be accepted by pmail.

I hope to get ready with the new Mutt-BL2 soon. Can you tell me
just one thing: Is there any West European or Spanish keyboard coming
with Slackware 7.1 kbd.tgz that you would recommend to include in
the packet? Which one do you personally prefer? I want to link
F6 to West European setting so that you can switch with one key
stroke between all three charsets including even the html2text inline
display.

Christof

Ceskobratrska cirkev evangelicka - Betlemska kaple na Zizkove
Prokopova 4/216, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic
Tel. (+420) 222 78 06 73 / 222 78 20 02 / 603 18 87 53
http://www.volny.cz/cce.zizkov