baslinux - Re: [BL] MUTT will not send postponed messages

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: dos AT lieber.com.ar, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [BL] MUTT will not send postponed messages
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 01:21:53 +0000 (UTC)

Are you using MUTT on BL2 or BL3? I got it working fine in Bl3 but in Bl2 it would not send unless I was online, if I postponed I could not send the postponed messages unless (I think) I sent a new mail and then the old ones also went. The new mail had to be written and sent while online.
Let's hope Christof can figure this out.

There are messages appearing in /tmp when I postpone, labelled something with *BL2* in them.