baslinux - [BL] httpd

  • From: Stephen Clement <s.clement AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] httpd
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:01:02 -0500

Hello all,

I've been trying to get httpd to work using the BasicLinux 3 ramdisk. Unfortunately, httpd seems to ignoring my httpd.conf. I tried doing an httpd -v to see what version it was, but it hung when I tried this. I can access httpd fine and get a wonderful 404 not found page using links or Mozilla on my other networked box, although I can't get anything else no matter what I specify in my httpd.conf. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Stephen Clement

  • [BL] httpd, Stephen Clement, 10/31/2004