baslinux - Re: [BL] (no subject)

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] (no subject)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:42:19 +1300

kenm AT surfbest.net wrote:

> After reading about Sylpheed on this list, I compiled
> it on BL2 and tried it. The program runs O.K. and very
> quickly, but it could not get email from either of the
> email accounts I tried. Has anyone else had any problems
> with Sylpheed?

I have run Sylpheed on BL2 for over a year now. It works
perfectly with my email account (POP3). I also tested
the BL3 Sylpheed on the same account and it worked fine.

When you say you could not get email from either of the
email accounts you tried, what happened when you tried?
Any sort of error message?

You might want to check your account and configuration
settings in Sylpheed. You might have left something
significant unset.

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru