baslinux - [BL] new add-ons for BL3

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: BasicLinux List <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] new add-ons for BL3
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:53:47 +1200

I've just uploaded the sylpheed package.
It's a *very* nice graphical email client.

I've also uploaded the updated icewm package.
It fixes the xinitrc problem and the edit-menu
problem and updates the icewm menu to include
AbiWord, Sylpheed, Links2, Freecell, etc.
That means, when you install a package, it
will automatically appear in the icewm menu.

It is strongly recommended that you install the
new icewm package.

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru

  • [BL] new add-ons for BL3, 3aoo-cvfd, 09/29/2004