baslinux - [BL] blr hd install "sleeping forever"

  • From: Andrew <ald2 AT arrakis.es>
  • To: BasicLinux <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] blr hd install "sleeping forever"
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:31:42 +0200

Hi,
BL3 is installed on my hd and works from DOS.
I have downloaded lilo from SW4, copied zimage to /boot and made a
lilo.conf.
Lilo seems to work. Win98 boots OK. BL3 starts to boot but only gets as
far as the Busybox message; after that it says:

"No more tasks for init -- sleeping forever"

What have I done (or not) to deserve this?

TIA,
Andrew