baslinux - [BL] List Problems.

  • From: Hal MacArgle <halinux AT kvinet.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] List Problems.
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:08:07 -0400

Greetings: Sindi asked that I forward this:

List problems (another posting)

My two regular email accounts both died within 24 hours last Wed eve and
Thursday morning. Steven, can you possibly change my login info to my
latest address (keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org) instead of the old one? Or is
there some easy way I can do it myself? Sometimes they won't allow two of
the same login and I don't know how to cancel the old one. I might give
it a try anyway.

I suspect my young friend who lent me part of his account forgot to pay
for it but he cannot let me know because both our regular addresses are
gone (they are replacing the system disk, which died).

I signed up with sdf.lonestar.org and am puzzling over how to navigate
around NetBSD in which less and more don't work. Once you validate you
can use links, w3m and lynx, and kermit, and hopefully also more and less.

(Hal, could you let me know the answer to this question?
I checked via the web a few times and not much seems to be happening at
the baslinux list. ) [Others have noticed the same]

End of forward.

.

  • [BL] List Problems., Hal MacArgle, 08/25/2004