baslinux - Re: [BL] Update & new question: Trouble with HD install of BL2

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: andy AT andyashbaugh.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Update & new question: Trouble with HD install of BL2
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:41:55 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Andy Ashbaugh wrote:

the version of DOS I installed does not appear to have loadlin.exe (or use the BOOT.BAT talked about in the instructions).

I'm not Steven, but I'm sure my answer will work just as well (maybe not better, but still answered). The loadline.exe and boot.bat files are part of the basiclinux download package.

--
Matrix Mole
matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org