baslinux - [BL] got USB working under DOS

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org, survpc <SURVPC AT SOFTCON.COM>, LifeRaft <survpc AT tmonroe.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [BL] got USB working under DOS
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 08:25:16 -0500 (CDT)

I managed to get USB working under FreeDOS. Perhaps you've heard of the
drivers now available for DOS that allow accessing USB devices. Well,
through some recent experimentation I can confirm that they work (for a
USB compact flash reader - in the right combinations). Here's a link to
some information: http://www.bootdisk.com/usb.htm . Another link to an
information page with links to download the drivers:
http://newdos.yginfo.net/usbdos.htm

James

  • [BL] got USB working under DOS, James Miller, 07/02/2004