baslinux - [BL] CVS - What is it?

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] CVS - What is it?
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 07:41:55 +0000 (UTC)

I've seen this a lot lately on places like sourceforge and other open
source software locations. I can't seem to figure out exactly what it is
though. I assume that it's some form of development tool, but that's about
the extent of my understanding. Doing a quick google I found out a tiny
bit (but cvshome.org seems to be unavailable for me from work, will have
to check back there later). In the meantime, does anyone have any idea
what exactly this is?

--
Matrix Mole
matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org