baslinux - [BL] please...

  • From: cce.zizkov AT volny.cz
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] please...
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 13:15:10

Sindi and all,

there is a lot of very interesting posts and topics
on the list, now. Unfortunately, I can hardly find the time
to keep up with studying them. I am just trying to find out
quickly which threads to save for later reading. I would
highly appreciate, if you could change the subject line a bit
more frequently. Give me a chance to read more selectively and not
to miss the most interesting things.

On 13 May 04 at 18:28, baslinux-request AT lists.ibibl wrote:

>Reply to Sender: mailto:keesan AT iamjlamb.com
>Reply to List: mailto:baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
>
>A friend just steered me to www.menuetos.org, which has developed an
>operating system that fits on one floppy disk and is FAT32 written in
>assembler. Has a GUI for VESa 2.0, or 1.2, or VGA/EGA. There are also

Christof Lange <cce.zizkov AT volny.cz>
Prokopova 4, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic
phone: (+420) 222 78 06 73 / 222 78 20 02
http://www.volny.cz/cce.zizkov