baslinux - [BL] User task vs Kernel task

  • From: Nguyen The Luan <luannt AT atvn.com.vn>
  • To: "'baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] User task vs Kernel task
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:53:02 +0700

Title: User task vs Kernel task

Hi All

In Linux OS, we have 2 spaces: user space and kernel space.
User space tasks has lower priviledges and priority than kernel space tasks.
But kernel tasks are not able to get input from user, printf, read/write files...
So My question is:
How can we make our user space tasks have priviledges and priority like kernel task.
It means that our user space tasks not only communicate with users but also
do anything that kernel tasks can do.
In other words, How to change Linux system from multiuser, multitasking to single user multitasking system.

Best regards
Nguyen