baslinux - AW: [BL] bl2.10 on bootable CD

  • From: "Flaig, Benno" <Benno.Flaig AT t-systems.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: AW: [BL] bl2.10 on bootable CD
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:05:08 +0100

>When it is ready, please tell us the URL for the file.

here it is: http://www.flaig-net.de/infra/bl2.10-2880.zip

the zipped file is 2.2MB.
and contains a 2.88MB (2949120 Bytes) floppy disk image.
It will stay on my http server for just two weeks because I have a limited
budget download traffic. You may consider to put it to the BL homepage.

This image is to be burned into the boot area of a Bootable CD using
the "Eltorito" standard floppy disk emulation. The main CD file system
is not used and can be loaded with any custom type of data.

For instructions on how to burn bootable CDs see
http://www.partimage.org/doc/index-4.html (chapter 4.4.)

You can also use mkisofs / cdrecord to create bootable CDs.

have fun
benno