baslinux - [BL] Something odd with my prompt...

  • From: User X <entropicdesires AT entropicdesires.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Something odd with my prompt...
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:53:42 -0600

I was playing around with my computer today and used the backspace button to delete a mistake I had keyed in. The prompt jumped from the bottom of the screen and over to the side. I don't remember what I did then, but later it happened again, but this time I wasn't using the backspace button, I was using the back arrow button instead. The prompt jumped over to the side again, and then higher up on the screen. I pressed the back arrow button a few more times and two prompts proceeded up the screen deleting data that had already been their. I know this sounds idiotic, but I took a photo to show anyone willing to take a look at it:

http://www.entropicdesires.com/laptop.jpg

It's a little fuzzy, but clear enough to what had happened.

Has anyone else ever encountered this problem? If so, what did you do to fix it? If it's fixable...

Thanks.