baslinux - Re: [BL] Delete / Backspace keys in X & BL1.8

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Delete / Backspace keys in X & BL1.8
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:32:57 +1300

Sindi Keesan wrote:

> Steven, since at least 3 of us have complained about
> the backspace problem (which implies 10 times as many
> are just putting up with it),

I simply don't understand where your backspace problem is
coming from. I'm running BL2 right now and there is no
backspace problem.

Composing this message: backspace...backspace...no problem
Lauch the browser: backspace...backspace...no problem
Open an xterm: backspace...backspace...no problem

It is true that the xterm lacks the home/end/delete capability
of the BL2 CLI, but backspace works fine.