baslinux - Re: [BL] Booting BL from CD

  • From: <electronjunkie AT alltel.net>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Booting BL from CD
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:57:14 -0600

burn a bootable cd with a program like nero or some burning program so that
it will boot into DOS and copy the BL 2.1 unzipped files onto cd as well then
boot from the cd into DOS and type the boot cmd to start linux. Sorry I cant
give more info but that should pretty much cover it. I am kinda new at this
too. :-)